Coming Home to a Simply Southern Life
For me, the excitement and true contentment of matching people and homes is wonderful. I love what I do for a living. I feel confident that with a complete understanding of the Real Estate market and taking the time to listen to the needs and wants of my clients; I will surely simplify your home buying and/or selling needs.
As a LowCountry Native, I truly believe in 'Coming Home to a Simply Southern Life.' After receiving a Marketing degree from the University of South Carolina, I married and ventured out of the area. It is positively true how the LowCountry can easily draw you back. Now residing in Summerville with my husband David and my three children, Nicholas, Elaina, and Alex; I can say we are finally home. I am thrilled to be able to help you experience the wonderful life that South Carolina can bring. From my family to yours, it is time to come home!!!
- Born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Graduate of the University of South Carolina, Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Married to my wonderful husband David and mother of three adorable children, Nicholas, Elaina, and Alexander.
- Graduate of the Fortune Academy and of the Real Estate Dynamics Courses.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Charleston Trident Association.
- Member of the South Carolina Association of Realtors.
- Member of the local MLS.
- Member of the Greater Summerville Chamber of Commerce.